Credit and Collection Specialist
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Position Title: Credit & Collection
- Function: Finance
- Reporting to: Manager
- Manage Credit Risk Review & Order Control
- Perform Collection for the Assigned Portfolio.
- Provides support to Credit Team Leader in preparation of Cash Calls and participates as required
- Key contact for business/customer interactions for the portfolio assigned
- Reviews Annual Credit Segmentation for determining any collection strategy changes, recommends to Business Credit for alignment with the Business and updates.
- Timely Follow-up with attention to details, ability to Make Clear and Concise Decisions based on analysis.
- Provide guidance to functional counterparts (business team) on matters involving exposure and risk associated with commercial credit accounts.
- Be a part of process improvement with all aspects of Credit and Collections.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance, ACCA Affiliate.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Credit, Collection & Risk Assessment
- Should have handled Critical Business Portfolios for Collection and Risk Assessment
- Hands on experience on SAP would be an added advantage
- Supporting Credit & Collection projects
- Excel advanced level knowledge
- Prior Experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Quick learner
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
Apply for Credit and Collection Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly