UAE National-Pricing Executive/Manager | Al Futtaim Automotive | (Data Analytics/Finance background)
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
- We require a UAE national with a family book living in Dubai/Sharjah
- Applicant must be a Finance graduate with a GPA of 3 and above
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Aptitude and willingness to work in a Pricing role, details given below
- Someone from a pricing background and automotive industry would be highly preferred but not necessary.
- The role is based in Dubai Festival City
- Develop and propose Monthly price list align and reconcile to achieve agreed volumes and profit plans by Model / Channel / Grade.
- Prepare and propose price; New Model, MY change and Special action model. Providing recommendation and rational to obtain sign offs in line with the Annual sales plan and budget.
- Develop, prepare and present financial Budgets (Annual, Quarter) for senior management Align with Heads of Channels, Product managers and Demand and supply team.
- Negotiate with TMC to optimizing the amount of Financial support (Introductory, Product and Fleet support) per model. Reconciling the support received.
- Build an Elasticity plan for each model incorporating seasonality, market share, discount level, Net selling Prices (NSP) tactical offers and product life cycle. To optimize revenue. by management of Discounts levels and tactical offers.
- Prepare, submit reconcile Fleet claim requests to TMC.
- Propose, prepare and analyze GMFV product (Staff, Retail and Commercial Leasing). Prepare and submit pricing data for the quarterly RV committee meeting
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience prom
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.