Team Leader-Cash Apps AR
Team Leader Cash Apps/ AR
• Setting objectives for the account receivable team that align with the Finance Workstream’s as wells as Organizational goals
• Responsible for supervising the team to work on Cash Apps and Accounts Receivable activities
• Monitor Team's production and SLA delivery
• Prepare and Monitor Daily Cash Allocation and Controls associated with each task.
• Ensure high-quality cash application customer accounts with consistency.
• Work regularly with the team on Auto Hit Rate improvement and consistency
• Provide subject matter expertise on Accounts Receivable processes
• Manage and handle effectively escalations raised by the clients
• Lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards of ethical behavior
• Monitoring and reporting team performance as needed
• Keep the Standard Operating Procedures updated and establish due control mechanisms
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc Reports & Dashboards
• Participate and support monthly/ Quarterly close process for AR
• Assist AR analysts to reconcile accounts and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , ACCA Member.
• Minimum 8+ years of work experience in Accounts Receivable Function with 4 to 5 years of proven work experience as Accounts Receivable Manager or Supervisor in the areas of Credit / Accounts Receivable (Cash application) process with team size of minimum 15 members.
• Prior Cash Applications/AR experience in a high-volume environment
• Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving and Accounts Receivable area
• Performance record of achievement with great people management leadership skills
• Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
• Ability to accurately process numerical data
• Team management and negotiation skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• Experience in SAP environment desirable
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong Communication and Customer service skills
• Flexible with the Shifts and ah-doc support as needed