Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions. We have a professional team of 13 Partners and more than 250 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are looking for candidates to fill in position of Audit Associate in our Ho Chi Minh Office.
- University graduates with an accumulated average marks of 7.0 or above;
- Having good knowledge in accounting, auditing or finance is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, including reading, writing, speaking and listening; and
- Computer literacy.
- Initiative: Demonstrates a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Your application letter and resume must be in English, with a recent photo and transcript attached;
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Application and Resume to be sent via the form below.