Leading financial reporting specialist
6 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
- Participation in the preparation of financial statements of the company in accordance with the requirements of IFRS and accounting policies, filling notes to it with the necessary information.
- Participation in the preparation of a reporting package with financial data for the parent company, providing financial information at the request of management.
- Coordination and support of work on passing audits of the reporting, including maintenance of providing of the necessary informational and organizational support, the substantiation of the made adjustments in the financial reporting.
- Coordination and control of the correctness of accounting in the chosen area (receivables and payables).
- Complete higher economic education
- English at "intermediate" level and above
- Experience in large industrial companies (audited by Big4) in the economic or financial field/experience in audit companies - at least 2 years (including in the field of business intelligence)
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Mastery of methods of collecting, processing, systematizing, and analyzing information
- Experience in automation of accounting and business processes
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The availability of diplomas and certificates, in particular ACCA DipIFR, CIPA, CAP, etc., will be an additional advantage
- Analytical way of thinking and systematization, responsibility, efficiency, and quality of tasks, organizational skills, and effective communication in the work process.