Senior IB Audit Manager #183417
1 day left
- Experience level
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Audit Manager [US Legal Entities] within our cutting edge audit function, where you will manage the US legal entity audit related matters (IHC, New York Branch and Cayman Branch), influence the scope, execution and reporting of US legal entity relevant audits, prepare US audit committee reporting materials, participate in US legal entity governance forums, facing off the regulators (the Fed and DFS) to discuss our US top risk assessments and audit results, execute US LE specific audits, while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring. After joining the team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of risk monitoring which helps in assurance and future audit planning. This role also involves coordinating with the Bank’s senior management connected to your portfolio, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least ten years of proven work experience relating to audit, accounting or in the financial services industry.
- Detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to build audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good project management skills and precision in delivery.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Result oriented with capability to identify the best methodology and emerging risks, and influence senior management via positive relationship building.
- Direct experience covering US legal entities (e.g. IHC) and auditing financial services highly preferred (but not required); Knowledge of financial services operations, finance, liquidity, compliance, conduct, financial crime, technology, credit risk, market risk, operational risk and regulatory reporting are also beneficial.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.