Business Project Manager #172133
6 days left
- Experience level
Your field of responsibility
Join the Compliance Operations Business Integration team as a business project manager. As part of this small, highly motivated and powerful team you will be taking over the mandate to define and implement the global stra-tegic roadmap for Global Compliance Operations (GCO) and the planning of the book of work and target operat-ing models. You will have the possibility to take over the responsibility for the demand management and mainte-nance of various tools and the implementation and tracking of Audit Points. You will join an exciting leading and driving role for all initiatives and projects for Compliance Operations globally to improve existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, harmonization and sustainability across regions and businesses. You will represent Global Compliance Operations in regulatory and compliance IT projects by defining the target operating models, ensuring requirements and compliance standards are met, prioritizing an accurate user ac-ceptance testing, providing transparent partner management and strong alignments over the various projects. As the Senior Project Manager you will additionally be responsible to independently run projects and regulatory initia-tives for the organization shaping processes and systems.
Your future colleagues
Compliance Operations mandate includes all functions that execute control activities along the client lifecycle ena-bling a holistic view and understanding of all risks and regulatory requirements identified, reviewed, assessed and mitigated during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations. You will closely collaborate with other Deputy Chief Compliance Officer teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department. In this broad and dynamic role we offer you the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance, DTPL (Tech Strategy & Innovation) and Front Office internationally and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating con-tent, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions. Flexible and agile working options are possible.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Law
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the regulatory or compliance domain within the fi-nancial Industry [or consulting, strategy etc. Proven track record as a project manager and business analyst is a strong requirement
- Knowledge of the project management requirements and methodologies (artefacts, governance, Agile, Kan-ban)
- Validated experience performing Business Analysis, Impact analysis and Gap analysis done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong analytical skills but always keeping the “Big Picture” as well as clearly designing business processes and describing business requirements
- Outstanding communication skills with business proficiency in English is required, fluency in German would be an asset
- Proficiency in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint is a must; additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products, especially in Excel
- Ability to present and communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the inter-est of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network
- Dedicated to deliver high quality work within short timeframes and a high level of flexibility and the capabilities to work under pressure, handling multiple results-oriented priorities and assignments. Open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague who likes to supply to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.