Client Onboarding, Associate 2
Why this role is important to us:
The role will be responsible to process daily recon for new transitions as part of conversion team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Carry out core processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepare all necessary documents on assigned tasks, accurately and timely
- Escalate complex issues as needed and with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables
- Identify basic risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures
- Continuously identify knowledge gaps (personal & and within the team) and look for training opportunities to enrich knowledge
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadlines
- Open to feedback, avoiding defensiveness, and adapts his/herself based on newfound understanding of his/herself, situations and problems.
- Demonstrates teamwork - think of the whole team, fair approach to all team staff
- Be flexible to accommodate the business needs
- Act and dress professionally
- Entrepreneurial interest and business sense.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good working knowledge of custody and fund accounting
- Possess strong implementation / project and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel and other internal State Street systems, MCH, MYSS, IMT
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.