Program Management Officer #172134
5 days left
- Full time
Your field of responsibility
Join the Compliance Operations Business Integration team as a Program Management Officer. As part of this small, highly motivated and powerful team the successful candidate will have an oppor-tunity to build in-depth Compliance Operations and business domain knowledge, and to assist in driving program deliver. You will have the possibility to support Project Managers during all project phases as well as support and facilitate Resource Management functions (planning, allocation, con-trolling). Your scope will also include running project budgets and forecasts, analyzing variances against actuals, monitoring the quality and timeliness of the Compliance Operations Programs, Sta-tus Reporting and program deliverables, goals, risks and benefits. You will assist in the preparation and collection of project and process-related documentation, prepare different types of project and program financial reports. You will also manage program and project RAID logs, Change Requests registers, milestone/task reports and dashboard to management team. You will also have a chance to participate in various project specific activities as required and act as a main point of contact re-garding project related tools and PMO processes.
Your future colleagues
Compliance Operations mandate includes all functions that execute control activities along the client lifecycle enabling a holistic view and understanding of all risks and regulatory requirements identi-fied, reviewed, assessed and mitigated during client onboarding, change in circumstances, periodic reviews and terminations. You will closely collaborate with other Deputy Chief Compliance Officer teams as well as Front Office from all divisions in platform, governance and framework matters to ensure consistency in execution across the department. In this broad and multifaceted role we offer you the opportunity to work with various business partners in Compliance, DTPL (Tech Strategy & Innovation) and Front Office internationally and on all seniority levels with regards of coordinating content, preparing and facilitating internal meetings and discussions. Flexible and agile working options are possible.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A university degree or equivalent (preferably in Business Administration, Mathematics, Finance or Economics).
- At least 3 years of proven experience working with OnePPM tool is required
- Outstanding written and verbal communication paired with strong organizational and stakeholder management skills. Proficiency in English is a must and German is an advantage
- Proficient in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint. Excellent command of MS Office products is required
- Presentation skills and ability to write clear and concise business communications for senior management audiences
- Results-oriented and well-structured approach to solving problems, ability to manage work under pressure and deliver timely quality results. Diligence and high level of attention to detail in every aspect of work
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.