Assurance - BCR (Business Controls Risks) - Senior Manager - Riyadh
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Organisations are constantly being exposed to new and evolving strategic, technical, talent and reputation risks, particularly in the Middle East region where they face significant geopolitical and macroeconomic challenges. To survive and thrive in this uncertainty, we understand that strong enterprise risk processes are crucial as these drive business controls. Instead of tackling Enterprise Risk and Business Controls in silos, we approach them as a whole to derive the most value from alignment and consistency.
Due to the rapid growth of our Business Controls Risk team, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated experienced professionals with a proven track record in high quality delivery of client projects. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the management and delivery of projects across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- You will be expected to have a solid understanding of the market, identify and convert business opportunities that will eventually be delivered.
- You will work with clients in identifying their relevant controls, processes weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- You will have the ability to continuously develop your skills, taking a keen interest in trends in business processes and the impact on our clients.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive project management skills related to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive abilities as a team leader, which includes creating a positive environment; monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the firm regionally or internationally.
- The role includes wider responsibilities which will include collaborating with the engagement leader, agreeing budgets, communication of results and their impact on the overall project and making contributions to the final reporting.
- Experience enhancing business processes, including documenting them, as part of organisation transformation projects as well as proven experience on process optimization using technology.
- Development of policy manuals and workflows using ARIS, Vision, etc.
- Proven solid business network in Saudi Arabia and strong business development skills.
- Ability to work independently, manage teams and be part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Sound and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Prior experience within the Big 4 or equivalent is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, advantageous if risk, resilience or related discipline.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Currently based in Saudi Arabia.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English and Arabic.
- A professional qualification is preferred:
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- ACCA Chartered Accountant
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Internal Audit (IA) Effectiveness, Internal Auditing, Internal Audit Risk Assessment and Planning, People Management, Risk Analysis, Risk Analysis / Mitigation, Risk Operating Model
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.