Associate FSI V&M
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we're looking for
Are you a passionate for M&A and financial institutions’ market? Do you have an hands on experience performing M&A, valuation and transaction processes? Are you self-motivated professional with strong desire to contribute to the growth of other team members and on top of that you have/are:
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of M&A advisory and/or valuation and modeling (experience in banking, insurance or other financial institutions will be an advantage),
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements and accounting principles,
- CFA/ACCA certification (or other equivalent) completed or in process,
- Very good analytical skills including analysis of big data and advanced knowledge of financial modeling techniques,
- Quick learner,
- Successful in contacting client representatives (from all levels including managers and Board of Directors / Supervisory Board members),
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English.
As an Associate you will be actively involved in delivery of advisory projects - buy-side and sell-side advisory, as well as portfolio lead advisory services (PLAS) for institutions in financial Sector (FSI).
In specific you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial models for valuation and transaction advisory purposes,
- Supporting senior staff in leading M&A projects including:
- Preparation of project documentation: information memorandum, financial forecasts, client presentations, etc.,
- Active contact with clients on a day-to-day basis,
- Other activities as appropriate to complete the project,
- Compliance with risk procedure.
- Solid financial package and bonus scheme,
- Exposure to interesting M&A transaction on Central European market,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Support of the company in gaining additional professional qualifications (ACCA, CFA) and development of skills through a series of Polish and foreign trainings,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), individual physiotherapy services, our network of free bicycles and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Financial Services Industry (FSI) Team as part of Deloitte’s Financial Advisory practice partners financial institutions as well as corporate clients on realization of M&A strategies, NPL transactions and transaction and valuation services. The Team is dedicated to both global and domestic financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, insurance brokers, investment funds, and FinTechs and provides strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, assists in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.