We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm.
You will be expected to work closely with team members and under guidance from your superiors on audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
- Preparation and/or review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with professional standards
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with applicable framework
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, preferably from an international accounting firm
- Commendable analytic and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
- Good with the use of collaboration tools, i.e. MS Teams, PDF X-Change, DocuSign, DataSnipper etc
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.