Finance and Operations Manager - Medical Devices (Hanoi)
You will be responsible for Finance, Supply Chain and Customer Service functions of Vietnam legal entity.
Our Client is an international medical devices company. In their ambitious expansion plan, Vietnam is one of their top priority markets with high expectation and revenue target. They are looking for an experienced Finance professional to be part of the pioneer team.
- 5~7 years of broad financial, operation, administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of and ability to apply IFRS reporting standards. Hands on experience with preparation of IFRS based financial reporting package is required.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Hands on, quick learner and multi tasker
- Experience in companies whose accounting/financial functions are supported by a centralized Shared Service Center will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Fluent in English in verbal and in writing
- ERP system SAP experience strongly preferred
- Power user of Excel, proficient in MS Office Word and PowerPoint
This opportunity offer an exceptional experience for a hands-on and ambitious talent to build legacy of a well-known company in Vietnam
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.