Financial Services Organization: Service Delivery Center - Senior Analyst, CRM - TX
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The opportunity:As a Senior Analyst, you’ll be based in our Service Delivery Center, which is made up of high-performing US-based colleagues who work closely with our experienced advisory professionals. We deliver Salesforce Solutions project-based work and managed services to our clients. Here, you’ll work as part of a project team and will be responsible for the design, build/configuration, testing, analysis, delivery and support of Salesforce Solutions. This position is fast-paced and ever-changing, which means you’ll need to be a flexible self-starter and be able to manage changing priorities and learning new and rapidly changing technology solutions.
During your introductory training we’ll help you to develop your Salesforce Solution technical and soft business skills to support your career, so you can learn emerging technology and be empowered to jump right in. You’re likely to balance your time among different Salesforce solutions and other immersive technologies such as azure, robotics, machine learning and blockchain. It’s all about interpreting business and technical requirements, enabling leading practices as well as executing delivery activities across the client’s organization. As part of that, you’ll need to be a logical thinker and have an active passion for learning and being challenged.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in all delivery phases of Salesforce Solution deployments
- Work on Salesforce CRM configurations and customizations
- Work on Salesforce CRM integrations and data migrations
- Work in agile and sure step methodologies
- Lead teams according to the assigned development feature
- Provide feedback to team members based on the requirement specifications and design documents
- Provide reviews of code and unit tests
- Develop requirements specifications and design documents
- Create use cases for business process flows
- Document design workshop deliverables
- Complete configuration documents
- Conduct unit tests and analyze results to confirm that developed code meets requirements
- Support user acceptance testing and defect resolution
- Develop training and communications materials to drive user adoption
- Support the Managers and Senior Managers in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the Salesforce Competency within the Service Delivery Center
- A bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering, information systems or related technology majors, or related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience as a member of a technology team participating in one or many of the technology life cycle phases; could include requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing
- An interest in software configuration, development, workflow and process design, analysis and quality assurance
- Two years of experience with implementing technology solutions using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Two years of experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature and working with business, management and technology concepts
- Experience with Salesforce, other ERP solutions or cloud-based technologies such as Azure or AWS is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce integrations and data migrations
- Experience with Salesforce third party applications, tools and data adaptors
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a shared services function and environment a plus
- The ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- A driver’s license valid in the US
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.