Account Manager (Creative Services) Various Locations
6 days left
- Experience level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of our US Creative Services team, you’ll be joining a high-performing in-house creative agency with a digital-first focus in a culture that is agile and inspires you to be your best self every day. On our highly collaborative team, you can combine your energy, vision, creative ideas, and passion for continuous learning in a flexible, virtual, diverse work environment. You’ll manage relationships with internal clients across multiple industries while collaborating with creative managers and team members as they develop innovative solutions that help drive our clients’ business in a world that never stands still.
As an Account Manager you’ll be developing and fostering strong relationships with core internal clients while acting as a liaison with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire client experience. You’ll participate in internal client business and strategy sessions and partner with them to develop innovative, creative solutions. You’ll effectively interact with internal client groups at all levels of the organization to negotiate appropriate creative support and services. You’ll be jointly responsible, along with the creative manager, for your teams’ overall performance, growth and success for the business you support.
You’ll be part of an expansive and talented management team working independently and collaboratively to develop and lead the implementation of strategic organizational plans. You’ll be empowered to contribute, learn and grow together with other managers. Your ideas will be valued and heard, and you’ll have opportunities to innovate and take part in efforts that advance our creative team.
Your key responsibilities
You can expect to build trusted advisor relationships, serve as the lead point of contact, and manage expectations with key internal clients. You’ll develop new business, identify areas of improvement with existing business and expand the delivery of cross-functional services. As you gain insight and knowledge into the internal client’s business challenges, strategies, long-term vision, and competitive landscape, you’ll develop an account strategy to exceed their expectations. You’ll analyze metric reports, facilitate account meetings to review team performance and drive execution of the account plan with your internal clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Adaptability, strong leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to model by example
- Ability to develop a trusted advisor relationship and exercise influence with internal clients at all levels in the organization to positively impact the business
- Superb verbal and written communication skills demonstrating active listening and diplomacy when working with team members and internal clients
- Experience in identifying industry trends
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in a creative, marketing, marketing communications or related field or equivalent training and work experience
- 10-plus years of account support experience specifically concept to implementation management of marcom projects across a variety of disciplines in a fast paced, matrixed agency or in-house environment
- Excellent account service skills with the ability to identify and communicate complex solutions
- Experience with influencing and successful relationship building with clients
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic thinking skills
- Sound presentation skills in person and in a virtual environment
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong understanding of project management concepts and lifecycle with the ability to effectively assemble virtual teams for complex projects
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Self-motivation with proven ability to manage multiple tasks, demonstrate a sense of urgency and thrive in a results-driven environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- People management experience in a creative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Teams, account management tools (CRM) and PC environment
What we look for
Engaging communicators with executive presence and the ability to build strong relationships while leading account activities. We welcome strategic thinkers with an aptitude for creative problem solving and the ability to quickly identify alternative solutions.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.