Head of Data Governance
- Act as a thought leader in developing strategy for data operations, aligning with the enterprise data strategy and data governance framework to ensure consistency firm-wide.
- Manage and drive your own team. Make decisions regarding employment, training and development. Conduct performance appraisals for direct reports. Develop talent through mentoring and promoting continuous learning.
- Oversee the Data linage, Data security
- Monitor data quality and track issues, providing measurement, evaluation, short-term issue resolution and long-term prevention, including the development and support of data quality checks.
- Support all departments across the enterprise in data discovery and analysis