Head of Data Governance
- Act as a thought leader in developing strategy for data operations, aligning with the enterprise data strategy and data governance framework to ensure consistency firm-wide.
- Manage and drive your own team. Make decisions regarding employment, training and development. Conduct performance appraisals for direct reports. Develop talent through mentoring and promoting continuous learning.
- Oversee the Data linage, Data security
- Monitor data quality and track issues, providing measurement, evaluation, short-term issue resolution and long-term prevention, including the development and support of data quality checks.
- Support all departments across the enterprise in data discovery and analysis
Apply for Head of Data Governance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly