IT Audit Manager / Senior Manager
- Plan and perform Risk Profiling of Technology audit entities and all aspects of assessments in accordance with Internal Audit standards, regulatory requirements and statutes, and best practices.
- Identify emerging Technology risks and industry issues and assess their implications for the Technology related audit entities.
- Work closely with various business/support entities to plan, execute and manage integrated Technology related audit engagements.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the internal audit methodology, policy, procedures.
- Lead the team to conduct Technology audit and participate other audits in accordance with the annual audit plan including ad-hoc review that may be requested by the senior stakeholders from time-to-time.
- Use technology and data analytics to appropriately improve audit work processes and quality.
- Evaluate materiality of issues and related root causes, and assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required.
- Ensure all the audits are conducted in line with audit methodology and procedures.
Apply for IT Audit Manager / Senior Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly