IT Data Analyst, Internal Audit Department
- Plan and perform Risk Profiling of Technology audit entities and all aspects of assessments in accordance with Internal Audit standards, regulatory requirements and statutes, and best practices and maximizing the use of data analytics.
- Identify emerging Technology risks and industry issues and assess their implications for the Technology related audit entities.
- Work closely with various business/support entities to plan, execute and manage integrated Technology related audit engagements.
- Lead the team to conduct Technology audit and participate other audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Use technology and data analytics to appropriately improve audit work processes and quality.
- Automate audit processes and develop continuous auditing process via establishment of audit dashboard.
- Apply technology and data analytics to improve audit work processes and quality, such as the usage of Machine Learning technology.
- Evaluate materiality of issues and related root causes, and assess the effectiveness of controls and determine the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required.
- Recommend practical, business focused solution to improve risk management practices and internal controls to relevant management at the conclusion of each audit project.
- Monitor and review for quality and timeliness of audit work, including report writing.
- Prepare reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including BU Heads, State Bank of Vietnam, Members’ Council, Board of Controlles
- Track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved
Apply for IT Data Analyst, Internal Audit Department
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly