At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support our 300,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and top-tier technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to create a superior customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business experts to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The CESA Business Relationship Manager is the primary interface between Enterprise Technology and key customers across CESA region.
The candidate will engage with regional and country business leaders and internal partners on account planning and prioritization of the demand and investments, on satisfaction with existing services and on support and implementation of global IT initiatives. The function will collaborate closely with our customers on requirements and challenges and partner with Enterprise Technology functions to deliver customer-focused solutions.
CESA is one the most diverse and complex EY regions globally, with 31 countries and five geographic clusters: CIS, North, Central, South and Turkey. There are currently 15,000+ employees and 423 partners, within CESA, operating at ~$1 billion+ (USD) revenues. The biggest CESA countries are: Poland, Russia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey.
EY is looking for a forward-thinking technology professional with:
- Experience in an account management role
- An understanding of the markets and priorities of the countries they will support
- Experience working with business leaders to derive value from existing and new technology investments
- Flexibility to operate successfully in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment
Your key responsibilities
- Support CESA BRM Leader with day-to-day BRM activities
- Develop and support Account plan by understanding customers' growth strategies and priorities
- As the single point of contact, provide a local country perspective on requests, projects and issues
- Facilitate dialogue between EY Technology and local customers
- Pro-actively report to sponsors on the progress, including financial impact, of locally funded projects
- Strong ability to influence and shape customers’ expectations; balance the needs of the business and EY Technology, maintaining fairness and objectivity
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization
Skills and attributes for success
- Relationship Building:Develops strong relationships with diverse stakeholders by anticipating needs, collaborating across teams, fostering commitment and asking for feedback. Cultivates internal and external networks and uses them to connect customers with subject-matter specialists. Finds the right cadence with customers to become a trusted business advisor. Shows versatility in understanding and working in culturally diverse environments.
- Business Process Improvement:The identification of new and alternative approaches to performing business activities. The analysis of business processes, including recognition of the potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of innovative approaches and, where appropriate, management of change and its implementation.
- Structured Problem Solving:The ability to define, analyse, and address clients' business issues.
- Market Insights & Intelligence:Understand how to analyse financial statements and other market information and be able to synthesize it to tell 'a story'.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 10+ years of proven experience in a management position, with minimum of 5 years internal/external IT experience focused on customer experience or business relationship management
- Ability to creatively apply IT to solve business problems, with a focus on customer needs and expectations
- Passionate about enhancing employee experience through technology
- Ability to operate successfully in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to communicate financial and technical information to a diverse business audience
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Fluent English and Russian
- Some international travel may be required.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Technology / Business related degree; or equivalent work experience
- ITIL certification
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.