Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We are currently looking for an ambitious Accountant to work alongside key Group Functions (M&A, Tax, Legal, Treasury & Group Finance) in our Corporate Head Office.
Our future achievement depends on yours. The Corporate Head Office is our Global Leadership Academy. Here our employees join the group mentorship program where they learn rapidly and eagerly from our Senior Leadership Team, ensuring they reach their fullest potential.The most important characteristic of our Finance Team is the ability to impact. This role is a partner role with key functions therefore the ability to influence and build relationships is crucial. The team is dynamic, fast paced and ambitious. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain cross functional exposure in a multinational organisation, setting you up for an exciting Kerry career.
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic and progressive finance professional which should provide the stepping stone for a successful career within an organisation that provides excellent technical and professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will manage the royalty flows for one of Kerry’s companies working closely with Tax, Group Finance and Local Finance teams.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Calculating the royalty charges and ensuring these are correctly booked
- Minimising the FX cost on the royalties with non-Euro countries
- Ensuring royalties are tax compliance from a local tax, WHT and TP perspective.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation is available to support the royalties from a tax & legal perspective
- Dealing with external year end audit
- Supporting local with any Revenue audits
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and skills
- Relevant professional accounting qualification essential.
- First class numerical and technical analysis skills
- SAP / BPC experience desirable but not essential
- A proactive attitude with an ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Drive and determination
- Ability to prioritise and work on tight deadlines to ensure that compliance requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.