Fund Services (Loan) Senior Officer-AU
At Alter Domus we are committed to inclusion and feel strongly that inclusive teams drive brilliant performance. We are an equal opportunity employer and recognise all facets of diversity and strive to create a psychologically safe work place where all of our people can perform to their best.
- Administration of loan portfolios on behalf of clients; including processing of interest, drawdowns and repayments on loan facilities
- Reporting of loan positions to the client, borrowers and lenders
- Maintaining unit registries
- Calculating and issuance of capital calls and distributions notices
- Monitoring of clients’ bank accounts and identification of transactions
- Onboarding of new client mandates and solutions, including adoption of new technologies
- Work closely with your immediate team, both locally and remote
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and intermediaries, including auditors, tax advisors, custodians and other parties.
- Contribute to the ongoing growth and development of AD’s Melbourne office as the business continues to grow in scale and complexity
- Bachelor degree or higher in accounting or finance or economics or other similar disciplines;
- Experience in a financial services industry is preferable;
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically alternative Alternative Investment Funds, or debt products would be viewed highly favourably;
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Strong technical capacity and embraces adoption new technological platforms;
- Strong financial and business analytical skills;
- Possess team spirit, capacity to build strong client relationships, and a proactive self starter
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders