A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.Key responsibilities
- Perform costing run, Production Order review, scrapping tracking, and risk stock report in Phase 4.
- Prepare reports timely including TPC, inventory, variance analysis, manufacturing KPIs.
- Responsible for cost accounting.
- Support to arrange and review the cycle count of inventory.
- Coordinate with operation team to identify and validate the cost saving initiatives.
- Support China supply chain accounting activities, such as the stock analysis for all China entities.
- Cooperate with internal and external auditors in cost and inventory related enquiries.
- Other miscellaneous reports and analysis work.
- Travel frequency 10-20%.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience of costing.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Skillful in MS Office especially Excel.
- Effective communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Trustworthy, honest, reliable and responsible, strong self-motivation and energy.
- Be able to multitask in a hands-on environment.
- Able to work under pressure with finance expertise and operational excellence.
- Enjoy challenges for growth.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.