Global Finance and Business Management Expert
- Preparation of standard reporting packages for senior management as well as to regulators
- Coordination of ad-hoc queries from regulators as well as regular queries from our external auditors which will need to be dealt with in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of monthly IFRS Financial Statements and contribution to local German GAAP Financial Statements
- Analysis of financial data used for various reporting purposes
- Support the local Finance team in the preparation of IFRS Annual/Interim Reports
- Liaise with colleagues across J.P. Morgan lines of business, both locally and internationally with other departments in the bank including Product Control, Financial Control, Corporate Financial Reporting and local regulatory reporting
- Drive further process automation
- Work in a global environment
- University Degree in a Finance or Business-related discipline, coupled with relevant experience within Financial Services industry
- At least 5 years of professional experience in financial accounting and reporting incl. the preparation of Annual Reports
- Experience in direct communication with regulators and auditors
- Excellent IFRS accounting knowledge; local German GAAP knowledge beneficial
- Outstanding English language skills and German language skills would be a plus
- Proficient in MS applications - Excel, Power Point, Word
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Ability to work in teams across various locations
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally multi-cultural / multi-national background, being able to communicate internationally and across lines of business in a complex matrix structure
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.