Manager/Senior Manager (m/f) - International Transaction Tax - Real Estate
2 days left
- Experience level
As part of the International Transaction Tax team, you will provide tax expertise to Real Estate clients, encompassing advice on international tax implications for multinational companies in relation, but not limited, to mergers, acquisitions and restructurings including due diligence, transfer pricing and tax modelling.
Your key responsibilities
You will be involved in International tax and strategic transaction advice, fund structuring services or post completion tax advisory services. On top of that, you will develop and manage key client relationships.
Skills and attributes for success
Your career in Tax enabled you to be exposed to complex Transaction Tax matters in an international environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A university degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in International Taxation
- A specific focus/ specialization on Real Estate clients
- Fluent language skills in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Fluent language skills in French and/or German
What we look for
You display excellent commercial, management and organizational skills, including strong writing, research and analytical skills. You are comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.