Associate in Valuation & Modeling Team
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is willing to participate in interesting V&M projects for companies from variety of industries. To be successful in this role you should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of financial advisory and/or valuation and modeling,
- Solid knowledge of valuation methods (DCF and multiples), financial statements and accounting principles,
- A strong command of spoken and written English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office based tools,
- Excellent analytical skills (knowledge of VBA or SQL would be an advantage),
- CFA/ACCA Certification completed or in process would be an asset,
- Easiness in contacting client representatives (from all levels including managers and Board of Directors / Supervisory Board members),
- Ability to work effectively in teams with both clients and other Deloitte professionals,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Your future role
As a Professional in our team you will be responsible for preparing advanced business models and valuations for a wide range of purposes including: M&A transactions, obtaining new debt financing or re-financing existing debt etc. You will be able to cooperate with both Polish and multinational companies. In general you will take an active part in coordinating whole process related to Valuation & Modeling projects. That will include:
- Supporting senior staff in leading V&M projects,
- Taking responsibility for effective project delivery,
- Preparation of advanced financial models and valuations,
- Compliance with risk procedure,
- Taking part in other activities as appropriate to complete the project.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and integrating activities.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Working across industry sectors we bring deep experience in valuation, financial modeling and analysing of business entities and/or parts of business entities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.