Consultant, Private Equity, Transfer Agency
5 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The role primarily revolves around the Investor Relations aspect of Private Equity services we provide our clients.
Reporting to a Private Equity Manager, this position has arisen in our Limerick office due to growth and expansion of the Private Equity Department. The successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring that the allocated clients are provided with a high end, timely and effective service. This service will be completed in accordance with the client’s needs and the policies and procedures of the Company. The role primarily revolves around the Investor Relations aspect of Private Equity services we provide our clients.
- Assisting the team in client obligations
- Preparation/review of investor subscriptions, redemptions & transfers
- Preparation/review of investor calls and distribution
- Engaging with other departments within Northern Trust, answering queries and developing relationships
- Preparation/review of client investor statements
- Preparation/review of client investor audit confirmations
- Actively engage with clients on requested changes to documents as well as reverting on any queries on reports provided.
- Ensuring clients’ satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring the centre of excellence is maintained in relation to outsourced activities.
- Fulfill additional, relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in Financial Services & Transfer Agency services is an advantage.
- Experience in Private Equity applications (Investran, Sungard DX) an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Primarily Outlook & Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- A track record in optimising system use and automating processes where possible
- A track record in modifying controls and procedures in an ever changing environment
- Provision of focused quality client service
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance (REMOVE FOR LUX POSTINGS), Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.