Enlighten Consultant - Assistant Manager
Who we are looking for
This role will require the individual to drive the Enlighten Program to improve productivity across the firm and embed the mindset of continuous improvement into our culture. The Enlighten Program instills in our employee's active management habits, transparent and comparable metrics and reporting, improved staff engagement, and increased capacity. Through the Enlighten Program, we will gain insight into individual and group productivity and will be able to use the data to make more informed decisions about workload balancing, performance, employee engagement, and training opportunities.
This role will require the individual to partner with different business units and corporate stakeholders within India and across the globe, to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination of non-value added activities, automation and optimizing the location strategy
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Sr. Associate - Consulting you will
- Work with the business leads to Identify steps and areas which can bring in the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Ability to understand finer aspects in operations and break down functions to identify areas of improvement and productivity gains
- Prior experience in relevant operational functions such as Fund accounting, Financial reporting, Middle office, (e.g. Trading & Corporate Actions) will be an advantage)
- Partner with the business leads and operational managers to identify redundancies through Data transparency.
- Ability to identify poor process design, and suggest improvements with the help of inhouse team members
- Facilitate the implementation of Enlighten and Identify redundancies whilst partnering with the business teams.
- Work closely with the business unit and corporate stakeholders to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination if non-value added activities, automation and location strategy.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate in both verbal and in written format
- Ability to present to all levels of executive management
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business language
- Strong oversight, consensus building and project management skills
- Ability to handle multi-faceted initiatives and projects
- Expertise in MS Office suite
- Strong team player
- Experience in working on process improvement initiatives
- Experience developing and producing metrics-driven management reporting
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Enlighten experience is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 7 + years of experience in financial services is required with at least 1 - 2 years of experience related to process transformation, in leading and implementing large scale BPM & operational excellence programs
- Expertise in Lean & certifications like LSSBB and/or a master’s degree in business management will be an added advantage
- Ability to build stakeholder connect, effective collaboration and partnership capabilities and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, negotiation and stake holder management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and proven experience in working with large cross functional teams will be a plus
- Prior working experience on process improvement initiatives
- Prior implementation experience is a plus
- Good understanding of state street application knowledge (upstream and downstream) will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.