Senior Associate Tax
Job Description & SummaryA career within International Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help multinational companies address their cross border tax needs both locally and globally by managing their global tax rates, finding areas of cost reduction, and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities. You’ll gain a global perspective and an awareness of tax issues stemming from changes to evolving business structures and geographic expansions.
Our International Tax Services Generalist - Client Services team advises our clients on tax laws and reporting, legislation and planning strategies based on their geography and jurisdiction. You’ll be helping our clients with local tax laws, reporting requirements, statutory filings, corporate strategy, transfer pricing and indirect tax and other international taxation needs.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Master of Business Taxation, Bachelor Degree - Accounting & Finance
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)0. Global: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA) (preferred), 108. United States: Enrolled Agent (EA) Credential - Internal Revenue Service (IRS) (preferred), CPA - Enrolled Agent (preferred)
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.