The SOS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. is the leading security services company complementing public sector apparatus to protect life and property of the citizens of Pakistan as enshrined in the Constitution. We take pride in being one of the pioneer Security and Guarding company in Pakistan having achieved remarkable growth over the last three decades. SOS Pakistan contributing significantly to nurture the secure and peaceful atmosphere in Pakistan.
The SOS Pakistan was established on 20th March 1994 with its registered office at Multan. It started its services with a group of only 12-armed security guards and 04 staff members. The first client of SOS Pakistan was the Shalimar Recording and Broadcasting Company, under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan.
We are looking for an Audit Officer to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes, to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for:
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Providing the information necessary to correct errors and accounting fraud
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards