Senior Associate - Tax Consulting/Advisory
As part of the expansion plans within the APAC region, we are hiring Senior Associates to provide tax advisory to the clients. You will help clients to identify tax-related challenges and opportunities.
Our client is an industry leader within the professional services sector. With the expansion of footprints in the APAC markets, we are in a partnership to scout for talents with strong interest to move into an advisory role, partnering with stakeholders in the region.
- Partner with business heads in issues relating to mergers and acquisitions, cross border tax and corporate restructuring
- Support tax risk management and provide advise on tax incentives and rulings
- Identify opportunities to drive efficient tax solutions and work alongside with regional stakeholders in various organic and inorganic growth projects
- Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to process improvements and any other business request that require support
- Bachelors Degree in Finance & Accounting, or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in corporate tax and/or international tax
- Candidates with compliance/hybrid background with strong interest in the advisory space are welcome to apply
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a synergistic team-based culture
You can look forward to working in a dynamic team with exciting career development opportunities within the organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.