Junior Accounting Officer (English Speaker) - Dutch Market
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for a Junior Accounting Officer to support our Dutch Accounting team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
The Junior Accounting Officer will assist the Supervisor and/or Team Leader Accounting with financial and administrative matters of client companies taking into account the existing procedures of TMF Group. The Junior Accounting Officer is part of a dedicated client team and has a delegated responsibility for keeping the client files in good financial and legal standing
- Inputting information in system.
- Compile, enter and post monthly journal entries.
- Prepare statutory financial reports as well as client-specific reports.
- Assist in cash management including the management of bank accounts and payment instructions.
- Review, test and reconcile the work and data received from third parties.
- General booking of SPV/ other investment entities.
- Prepare VAT and CIT returns and handle tax-assessments.
- Prepare working papers for Passive Foreign Investment Company
- You hold a financial or accounting degree (ACCA or its equivalent will be advantageous)
- Preferably a minimum 1 - 3 years of relevant working experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, GAAPs, (experience with IFRS will be an asset)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office; preferably a good knowledge and experience in the use of Caseware and Dynamics or other ERP / F&A systems will be an asset
- Very good English (written and spoken) communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills, positive mindset
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Flexible working time
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work