Senior Master Data Specialist
7 days left
- Contract type
Huntsman Global Business Services is looking for Senior Master Data Specialist. The key purpose of the role is to maintain & review the core data of the organization in specific category (Material, Vendor, Customer & Finance) in the most accurate manners without room for error as these data may have direct financial impact to the organization’s performance. The ideal candidate will be located in Kuala Lumpur.
Our office in Kuala Lumpur is home to our dynamic Global Business Services team who provides strategic and transactional services for Huntsman from our Shared Service Centre. They offer quality support to a diverse global team, drive collaboration and efficiency, and helps unlock growth with improved service delivery. Opportunities are available in the areas of IT, Accounting, Internal Audit, Finance, Human Resource etc.
We invest in the future of our people through on-the-job training and career coaching. You can experience classroom training and workshops, overseas training and online training courses, to name a few. Our Talent Program, rotational assignments and Buddy programs help guide your career path to long-term success. As you grow professionally, you’ll be supported with robust compensation, comprehensive benefits and a spirit of belonging.
If you are looking for challenging work, dynamic opportunities and a supportive culture, you’ll find good chemistry at our KL office.
What will your day to day look like?
- Perform global Finance and Concur master data management in three global SAP platforms
- Thorough review of supporting documents received to match with data maintenance policies and procedures, along with target quality measures
- Ensure SOX compliance and control around master data and processes
- Completion of tasks within the agreed business Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Attend to ad-hoc cases and record them accordingly in the KPI
- Support business projects related to master data
- Support Standardization / Harmonization program for global master data set up across regions and businesses
- Own the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and keep them updated to ensure processes are always in check
- Support training / knowledge transfer among other specialists
- Support preparation / review of reports in line with business & compliance need.
- Provide technical support on ad-hoc issues related to Huntsman business application within Master Data scope.
- Identify opportunities and drive to improve and optimize processes and workflows across the master data management module.
What skills and experiences are we looking for?
Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent with 3 years of specific experience OR
Diploma with more than 5 years’ experience in SAP Finance/ Concur Master data and Master data specific tasks preferably within Multinational Shared Services and Accounting environment
Good knowledge of Finance and/or Concur Master Data
Prior working experience in SAP
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Excellent stakeholder’s relationship management with good understanding of escalation trigger points
Average level in Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table)
Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving mindset
What can we offer?
Huntsman offers unsurpassed opportunities to build a successful future. We are a global specialty chemical company with locations in 30 countries around the world, employing over 9,000 associates. Our diverse portfolio creates a range of career fields including manufacturing, research and development, technical services, sales and marketing, customer service – and the list goes on. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us.
Apply for Senior Master Data Specialist
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly