Assistant Manager/Manager – Tender Management Services
About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our dynamic professional services firm with a global presence, as an Assistant Manager/Manager - Tender Management Services within our Advisory division.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Co-lead the firm’s tender management services under the supervision of the advisory service line leader;
- Review information about requests for proposal, derivation of requirements and proposal preparations;
- Compilation and articulation of requirements meeting set bid conditions;
- Tender process management from pitch to close;
- Design, implement and monitor the entire bid management cycle;
- Produce and manage pertinent bid statistics;
- Active contribution in cost and price calculations and evaluation of reports;
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing to the key line management committee to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues;
- Ensure that all technical, commercial and contractual relevant documentation for bid proposal is complete and accurate; and
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender bid submission and tender execution.
What do you need to have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, ideally within an in-house contracting/procurement unit or within a professional services context; practical experience in a similar position highly regarded; experience of an advisory nature an asset;
- Degree in Business or a relevant qualification ideally at a Master’s level of education in Business, Management, Economics, or similar; Project management certification such as PRINCE2/PMI would be considered an asset;
- Advanced use of office automation software toolkits, specifically MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio and Outlook;
- Strong collaboration, team building, stakeholder management and organisational skills; the ability to inspire and influence others towards a common goal, regardless of level or position;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in particular business English) with the ability to interact and influence at all levels; and
- The ability to research, project manage bids within tight timeframes and the ability to link long-range visions and concepts to day-to-day work (strategic thinker combined with the drive and competence to implement on-the-ground).
Should the above vacancy interest you, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' icon to submit your application.