Transaction Diligence Senior
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
SaT TD Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The EY Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advise on corporate transactions. The CESA SaT team is comprised of over 470 professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines, such as corporate finance, private equity, advisory, industry, and audit.
Within SaT, the Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction support is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and transaction completion support.
You’ll be working in a team environment with financial due diligence professionals on a variety of projects across a range of sectors. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden deal-breakers and opportunities, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during, and after the transaction.
Your key responsibilities
- Performing financial due diligence procedures and analysis of operational results of businesses to be acquired or sold (the Target) by reviewing accounting records, key agreements, management information.
- Develop and maintain productive communications with the personnel of the Target to collect data required for financial and operational analysis.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information and comprehensive financial analysis.
- Assist in preparing various Client deliverables (reports, databooks, and other transaction documents) both in Ukrainian and English languages.
- Assist in identifying areas for purchase price adjustments and developing recommendations around the key financial and business issues.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Recognized Ukrainian degree, with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or tax
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Audit or Transaction Diligence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
- Ability and desire to travel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A proven record of excellence in audit and/or mergers or acquisitions transactions role.
- ACCA or CPA certification (complete or close to completion) is a plus
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines, readiness for overtime.
- Proficient business English writing skills
What we look for
We're interested in passionate and talented professionals, vital team members looking forward to accepting new challenges, acquiring some of the most “in demand” skills across transactions, accounting, finance, and facilitating our clients by bringing creative solutions and meaningful insights.
What we offer
You will be working with clients ranging from multinationals and major government institutions through to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses across a wide range of industries.
Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.