Debt Advisory and Restructuring Junior Analyst / Intern
Debt Advisory and Restructuring Junior Analyst
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our global network of Restructuring Services professionals helps clients develop financial and operational strategies to improve liquidity, credit availability, and shareholder return. Our Restructuring Advisory Services team is fully integrated both within our wider Strategy and Transactions practice and our firm as a whole, and our clients reap the benefits of this broad range of knowledge, skills, and experience. Our restructuring professionals augment their technical knowledge with in-depth industry experience, so they understand the specific competitive environments in which our clients operate.
Your key responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical and interpersonal skills. He/she will be deeply involved in large and mid-sized financing transactions related to debt and debt instruments with corporates, banks, investors. The range of projects varies from Project and LBO finance to debt Acquisition and Restructuring.
Your tasks will also include:
- Financial statements analysis, preparation of consolidated reports in close co-operation with other team members
- Dig information about particular clients/clients’ competitors, market segments, and/or industries from open sources, combine it with the information provided by clients (if any) and perform market analysis
- Compose general overview, write client description part of the Memo (new credit or restructure)
- Preparation of charts, tables, presentations, memos, etc.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Finance/Economics/Mathematics or other related Degree
- Fluent English, Ukrainian
- Good communication skills including analytical writing
- Good understanding of micro-and macroeconomics
- Knowledge of corporate financial reporting / financial analysis/principles of corporate finance
- Good command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Relevant experience (investment analysis, loan analysis, due diligence, valuation) is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills (quantitative, qualitative), fast learning
What we look for
We are looking for a student or recent graduate who is prepared to work in a rapidly changing environment, and who has time-management and multitasking skills. If you dream of a career in consulting, are able to work a full day, and are prepared to travel, this vacancy is for you.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.