Technology Risk (Financial Services) Senior Consultant, Business Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In Technology Risk, the way we contribute to building a better working world, our purpose, is to translate uncertainty into confidence so that performance is accelerated. We do this for our clients, our people and ourselves. Confidence accelerates performance. Simply put, when people work better, business works better. When business works better, the world works better.
We are part of FSO Consulting providing technology risks solutions to our clients through delivering services on the design, implementation, rationalization of controls and remediation for the purpose of mitigating and preventing risks in our client’s applications, infrastructure and data. A transversal area of specialization in the area of information technology, information security and third-party risk management.
Using our proprietary methodology, our professionals help clients conduct internal controls diagnostics, perform internal controls transformations and risk remediation, and deliver internal controls testing outsourcing or co-sourcing services.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant in the Technology Risk team, you will be expected to deliver assignments of high-level client satisfaction, work independently, discuss and articulate your deliverables with our clients and within the team, lead your team members to succeed in their assigned tasks including providing on-the-job coaching, share knowledge and be able to draw on subject matter specialist accordingly. You will contribute to help our clients enhance their IT risk strategy, embed an enterprise approach to risk management, optimize risk management functions and improve controls and processes.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Practical experience and understanding of information technology risks, processes and controls.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and teaming skills.
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- A recognized university degree in accounting, business, information technology, engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Minimally 3 years of relevant experience in the Big 4 Accounting firm, consulting or industry experience in IT risks including information technology and information security working on areas such as IT audit, risks, regulatory compliance and/or IT-related implementation. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered at Associate Level.
- Experienced in Data Visualisation e.g. Tableau, Cloud Security
- Familiarity with Technology Risks and Controls, Governance, Risk and Compliance tools.
- Knowledgeable in GRC tools configuration preferably with implementation experience in automating GRC processes using tools like Archer and Service now
- Working knowledge in the integration of the GRC tools with external data sources through API's and database integrations
- Have at least an understanding of MAS regulations around IT risk management such as Technology Risk Management, Outsourcing and PDPA.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Candidates who possess professional certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are highly encouraged to apply
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.