What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
M&A transactions support is not only a unique experience but also a challenge that constantly forces you to grow as a professional. Each project is unique, each new deal is not like the previous ones. By working with us, you will learn what it means to be part of a team of true experts in a world-class company. You will unleash your own potential and the potential of others, inspiring your teams and clients to build a better working world.
You will participate in M&A projects acting as a junior member of the team. Common responsibilities for junior specialists are listed below (but not limited to those):
- Collecting data and participating in drafting informational memorandums, teasers, and other marketing materials
- Conducting market and industry analysis
- Preparing financial models and valuation of the business
- Cold calls and contacting investors from a long list on the assigned projects
- Collecting information on potential investors to finalize the long and shortlist of investors
- Participation in negotiations with potential investors during the M&A process
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way, and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and who team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Finance or Economics Degree
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of business valuation, preparation of industry & company researches, investment memos, and teasers
- Solid understanding of corporate finance concepts such as WACC, DCF, IRR, NPV, ROI, etc.
- Fluent in English/Ukrainian
- Skilled PC user (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, professional attitude
- Experience of internship in a consulting firm, an investment company is a plus
- Western education / CFA (complete or close to completion) will be an advantage
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test, solve the case and pass the interview.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.