Project Accountant #390
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
c. €40,000 - €45,000
Our partner is a well-respected advocacy INGO. They are seeking to recruit two Project Accountants to provide financial management support to project managers and the broader programmes teams.
- Prepare project budgets, monitor expenditure and cashflows, and prepare management accounts, including variance analyses and supporting narrative reports.
- Grant management, compliance and reporting – preparing financial reports to donors, ensuring that these meet their requirements.
- Ensure the integrity and operational effectiveness of project accounting procedures, developing, and maintaining these as required.
- Finance business partner to project teams and partners, helping them understand variances in their budgets and expenditures, identifying material issues and proposing solutions and implementing recommendations in a timely manner.
- Supporting the broader finance team in any ad hoc analysis, reporting and project work as required
- Accountant, qualified or QBE, with at least 5 years of experience in accounting, an understanding of accounting & finance principles and management accounting & reporting.
- Experience of project accounting, grant compliance & management is desirable; an understanding of the grant compliance & reporting requirements of the EU and German government grants is desirable.
- Strong IT skills, including advanced MSExcel skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate financial matters to non-finance staff.
- Quick learner, organised and flexible, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English, with excellent spoken and reporting writing skills. Working knowledge of French or Spanish is highly desirable.
- Culturally sensitive
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Project Accountant #390
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly