Financial Analyst (Expert in Management Reporting)
FuelFinance is looking for a Financial Analyst (Expert in Management Reporting) to join our team.
Fuelfinance replaces the current workflow with excel spreadsheets and financial managers with our real time cloud based, Google Sheets powered solution, under the supervision of our trained consultants. Check the website to see our MVP! We are a young, ambitious and empowered team which will change the whole world of finance. Would you like to be part of something that powerful?
After almost 3 years our team has grown to 30 colleagues and managed to whip things into shape for more than 150 projects. Among our clients are SAGA, Underwood, MacPaw, Zhilyova, Petcube, Ksenia Schnaider and many other great companies.
Our disrupting mission - We make you fall in love with finance!
More info: https://www.instagram.com/fuelfinance/ https://fuelfinance.me/ua/
- Bachelor degree in Finance (Economics, Economic Cybernetics, Statistics, Business economics, Accounting, Banking)
- Proficient user of Google Sheets (Excel) formulas with which we work: IF, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, FILTER, INDEX+MATCH, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, TODAY, CONCATENATE, NPV, MONTH, YEAR);
- 2+ year of experience at the position of financial analyst (work experience with a few projects simultaneously is necessary)
- Deep understanding the principles of accounting (know the difference between SaaS, Manufacturing, and Service companies journal entries in Balance Sheet)
- Awesome skills of management reporting (expertise in building 3 main reports: P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and understanding how to form KPI for production, sales, procurement, stock, unit economy)
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Experience of working in BIG4 will be a plus (audit, valuation and consulting)
- Strong understanding of how ERP systems works (preferable - 1C, will be a plus - SAP)
- Upper-intermediate level of English (first interview in English)
- General understanding of various business processes (production, Retail, real estate, HoReCa, technological and hardware startups) and how to describe them using financial tools
We are pleased to tell you about our corporate culture :
- Our values: be responsible team member and client`s partner, learning and discovering, do it with passion or do not do it at all, mistakes are lessons;
- Work under direct supervision of financial manager to collect tasks and present results
- Analyze financial information to forecast economic conditions, for further use in investment decisions, calculation of future income and expenses;
- Conduct financial research of the market of relevant goods or services (depending on the specifics of the client company
- Collect and analyze information necessary for further preparation of financial statements for client companies and calculation of financial performance of their activities;
- Maintain financial statements for client companies;
- Participate in forecasting and monitoring the budget of companies;
- Provide various types of analyzes and reports upon request;
- Track current trends and developments in various segments of the economy, finance, securities market;
- Prepare presentations using Google Presentations and Miro;
- Form work plan for entire project;
- Collect primary financial and management accounting information to form reports;
If you find a match in your desires and goals with ours, send a CV and a motivation letter!