Finance & Accounting Manager (Based in Phuket)
An exciting opportunity to be a part of leading a challenging modernization of Finance and Accounting department within a well-established and growing business.
They are a well-established manufacturing business based in Phuket.
- Lead, guide, support and develop the Finance and Accounting team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance and Accounting department (AP, AR, GL, Tax, CAPEX, Cash, etc.).
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting to the management, auditors and revenue department.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the statutory report, management report and financial statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles as well as implementing strict internal control process.
- Support the development and implementation of a modern ERP in order to increase the effectiveness of the existing accounting and reporting systems as well as integrating all other functions within the same system (production, purchasing, sales, etc.).
- Provide financial analysis and strategic recommendations to the management to support the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Any ad-hoc as requested by the management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 10+ years of working experience in Accounting & Finance preferrable from Manufacturing business (5+ years at a manager level would be a plus)
- Experience in ERP implementation would be a plus
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software.
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English.
- Salary & benefits depend on the experience