Commercial Operation Analyst/Business Analyst
The candidate will be responsible for Business analytic support across the APAC region for the Commercial Teams in order to drive growth. They will also carry out data management. Business Process Improvement support across APAC.
The client is a $20 billion company that has presence all over the world with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, New Zealand and Australia. They provides products under a variety of top brands.
The candidate will be responsible for business analytics support, data management support and business process improvement support across the APAC Commercial Teams and Operations. They will also be responsible for Training and other Commercial Operations initiatives as required.
- Be a business partner with the commercial teams to facilitate the translation of business requirements to analytics between key stakeholders.
- Analyse and recommend suitable usage of the data for business insights.
- Facilitate performance monitoring for the organisation through the use of reports and dashboards.
- Utilize and analyze data through various different sources to provide the sales team with actionable data visualisations to achieve their sales targets and drive growth.
- Develop and train the use of business intelligence tools and reporting.
- Data management to ensure data integrity of CRM, ERP.
- Relevant Degree
- 2 years of work experience in analytics, consultancy or any related areas.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Fast learner of new tools; experience with Software such as Salesforce, ERP e.g., SAP or Oracle and analytics tools such as Power BI, SQL, Python, R is a great bonus.
- Data quality focused, meticulous in cross checking data for accuracy.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-starter and strong organisational skills.
- Opportunity to join a leading global company.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Great Culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Brendan Hor on +603 2302 4040.