Auditor (Lviv, Kyiv)
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Nexia DK. Auditors and Consultants, as a part of one of the world's leading networks - Nexia International, continues providing our customers with exceptional service in audit, consulting and advisory for more than 15 years. That’s because we focus on the most important part of business - people.
The Group of Companies Nexia DK was established in Ukraine back in 2003, however, as of today, we occupy a leading position on the Ukrainian market of auditing, law, valuation, tax and management consulting.
The Company’s offices are located in Lviv and in Kyiv, but the geography of our work is much wider.
By bringing together about 100 professionals in different business activities we are capable of solving the most complicated tasks and we assist our clients in confidently penetrating new markets.
Join our External Audit team!
We expect you not only make a great colleague of ours, but, more importantly, become a trusted and reliable partner for our clients in terms of delivering optimum auditing solutions for each and every case.
- Timely and high-quality delivery of tasks;
- Working on tasks related to international audit, as well as purchase, providing due diligence or accounting service, legal and fiscal services;
- Establishing and maintaining productive relations with a client during the engagement, delivering work up to a high technical standard;
- If needed, monitoring assistants, mentoring;
- Engaging in personnel development;
- Accountability and performance analysis before a superior.
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/CIPA/ Certificate of the Auditor of Ukraine) or a final stage of passing one of the above programs;
- 3 years + experience of working as an auditor or accountant (preferably in an international company);
- Fluent Ukrainian, advanced English (written and verbal);
- Excellent computer and software skills (MS Office, accounting software);
- Knowledge of Standards of Accounting of Ukraine, International Standards of Audit and International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Client-centered and high level of client services;
- Availability to travel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Motivation for professional and personal development.
- Training as part of the Company and the Nexia International network;
- Decent salary;
- Opportunity for advancing auditor’s qualifications and ACCA membership;
- Secondment abroad;
- Comfortable work conditions, convenient office, young and dynamic team;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid holiday (28 calendar days), corporate events, and English classes.
Looking forward to seeing your CV.
Nexia DK. Closer to you!
Apply for Auditor (Lviv, Kyiv)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly