Section Manager, Finance / Manager Finance
- Manage Disti resale, inventory, and rebates processing & reconciliation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure Disti revenue accruals are accurately stated.
- Resolve issues on agreement creation, rebate, and settlement.
- Perform analysis in estimation of claims forecast in supporting working capital initiative.
- Address all customers’ requests and provide timely following through with resolving any customers’ issues.
- Ensure smooth month end close and compliance with corporate finance policies, GAAP & SOX key controls.
- Being a key contact for internal/external reporting & audit request pertaining to resale and rebate accruals and claims.
- Prepare analysis, reports, presentation decks, key performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics tracking and measurement to management and business partners for strategic decision making.
- Lead/Support project assignments, cross functional process, and system improvement initiatives.
- Drive/Attend meetings and conference calls.
- Review and analyze current procedures to recommend and implement changes to standardize activities and integrate into shared services.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Drive to meet SLA level in quality and speed.
- Lead the maintenance of a strong control’s environment.
- Effective communication skills with good spoken and written English (Chinese language is an added advantage).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Microsoft office), strong Excel proficiency and macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
- SAP/ other ERP system knowledge is an added advantage.
- Proactive, an eye for detail, have an inquisitive mind and familiar with reporting and data analysis.
- Positive and can-do attitude, good business partnership skills, managing customer relationships and dealing with queries and discrepancies.
- Assertive, creative, and ready to work in a changing environment.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Willingness to learn and ability to interact at all levels.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Acumen to focus on people, processes, and systems.
- Focus on more structural problem solving and quality improvement.
Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Studies / ACCA or any equivalent accounting professional qualification with 8 to 10 years’ working experience.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV