Page Personnel is partnering with a successful telecommunications company who are looking to recruit for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is a successful telecommunications business who have seen rapid growth in the past 12 months. They are based in Winchester and will require travel to their offices but there is also a possibility for hybrid working.
As the Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support on monthly analysis and results that helps drive a full year out turn that maximises the financial performance
- Providing support on LTP, Budget and forecast out comes; regular performance reporting on levers/risks/opportunities including relevant monitoring of KPIs to drive performance
- Coordinating and analysing monthly management and working capital information for reporting to the management team
- Driving through process improvements and supporting on continual improvements Review, recommending and updating team's policies and process flows.
- Updating training material and assisting with delivery of training material where required into the business
To be successful for the Finance Analyst role, you must:
- Studying ACCA/CIMA
- Experience and exposure to Financial Analysis and Business Partnering in a matrix environment
- Proficient in MS Excel - ability to use VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently
Salary £30,000 - £40,000