Proof and Audit Senior Analyst (Client Service Support Senior Administrator, Associate 2)
Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for ensuring Funds are reported accurately and on time to the necessary parties. Senior Fund Accountant’s duty is to verify and review the work performed by Fund Accountants and for assisting Team Supervisor. As an experienced fund administrator, Senior Fund Accountant provides a key role in training, and developing less experienced staff, and is expected to be the first point of contact for queries. He/She must contribute to the team on technical matters, as well as providing leadership and direction to the team members, in both quality of service and communication with internal clients and other supporting departments, showing team player’s mindset.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior Fund Accountant, Associate 2 you will
- review and verify completed Net Asset Value performed by Fund Accountants (with the NAV accuracy goal being 100%) in accordance with agreed timelines,
- review fund components and complete the reviewers’ checklist,
- liaise with other internal clients and support departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to service delivery, resolving errors and discrepancies,
- assist Team Supervisor in the organization of the team and in ensuring that departmental procedures and controls are adhered to,
- assist Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls,
- perform special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor,
- review account balances per trial balance to account balances per subsidiary ledgers, assist and provide direction to staff in resolving discrepancies,
- provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries,
- ensure that daily workload is allocated appropriately,
- provide guidance and training to less experienced staff.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- numeracy / literacy skills,
- thorough understanding of fund administration is required,
- proficiency in reconciliation and problem solving,
- excellent written and verbal communication,
- ability to work to tight deadlines,
- ability to take ownership and initiatives,
- accuracy, good quality of work and attention to details,
- excellent English.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
- Fund accounting and/or pricing experience (essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of investment regulations (essential)
- PC literacy and competency in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careersFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.