Senior Client Service Representative - Custody Hub Team
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. You are driven to get things done and view obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Senior Client Service Representative - Hub Team!
As a Senior Client Service Representative within Custody Hub Team– Client Service Department, you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring the delivery of excellent account opening and access provisioning service. You will build relationships with your clients, understand client requirements and trends, identify and raise ideas for potential solutions to client problems, provide insights and collaborate with other internal teams.
- Oversee and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues, and serve as a support for direct manager for external client contacts and internal Service Delivery areas.
- Manage tasks allocation and coverage within the team so that all requests are assigned to appropriately knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Oversee and provide guidance to new hires, less experienced team members.
- Provide clients with support and insight on new technology, automation tools and products that are made available by BBH.
- Review and update team procedures (proactively or as needed) to adjust to changes in client, market, or internal requirements.
- Actively participate in projects – transition, UAT testing.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance, or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and resolve to client needs.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies to research, analyze, and resolve client needs.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments, ongoing regulatory changes required.
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flows, numeric information and problem solving.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , VBA (would be an advantage).
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve client needs.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.