Client Onboarding Officer
We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process;
- Working as part of the customer relationship management team, managing a broad portfolio of customers;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Responsible for resolving client queries in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
- You are degree level educated in a relevant area such Finance, Economics or related field;
- You may have some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration or fiduciary services;
- You have knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and accounting;
- You have necessary understanding of securities commonly encountered in the fund industry;
- Business Administration and Corporate Secretarial experience is considered an advantage;
- You have great attention to detail;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).