ECF - Associate Expertise Comptable et Fiscale FS (m/f)
A career in our Tax Compliance Services practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. You’ll focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- You will supervise and regularly manage the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients active in various business sectors. Your duties will be in accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns and preparing annual accounts;
- As the main contact for our clients, your mission will be to continually improve client relations and develop our business activities;
- In close cooperation with all of the teams in the Accountancy and Tax Compliance Department, as well as with other departments in our firm, you will develop tailored client solutions and supervise their implementation. You will primarily work on analysing specific transactions (mergers/acquisitions/liquidations).
We will provide you with:
- a diverse client portfolio, allowing you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need. This portfolio mainly consists of operating companies (subsidiaries of international groups or local companies), as well as holding companies active across various sectors;
- a training and support programme that you can define and tailor according to your specific needs.
- You are in your final year of, or already have, a master's degree in economics or management (with a specialisation in accounting or taxation) from a university or higher education institution, and you are looking for your first job.
- To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax and legal matters.
- You are keen to work in young, fast-paced and international teams;
- You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity will guarantee success;
- You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.