We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a costings analyst to join the finance team in our Burton Office. If you are currently working towards your Accounting qualifications this would be a great opening for the right candidate to gain experience with an excellent team.
You will provide the Commercial and Operational Business Teams with insight and analysis to support business decisions on product costings, inflation and price recovery.
Living and breathing the Kerry Values with a continuous improvement mindset.
Standard Business Process
- Complete and review all costing requests to standard templates
- Provision of product costing information for month end/ year end requests
- Partner with the NPD team on product review panels to establish manufacture process, site of manufacture and agree formats
- Complete customer open-book costings as per agreed standard customer templates
- Ensure all data is captured to complete team KPI
- Delivery of accurate & timely costings within agreed SLA
- Managing stakeholder’s expectations
- To promote a standard way of working with all sites and internal stakeholders receiving the same quality of information
- All KPIs issued to agreed SLA and meeting targets set to demonstrate progress.
Insight & Analysis
- Provide financial insight and analysis on product costings across all sites pre and post-launch.
- Providing analysis with insight on inflation and price recovery
- Evaluation analysis of PIP improvement opportunities
- Ensuring that we are challenging and influencing processes and costs to maximize profitability and efficiency
- Provide commercial function with insight based on costings information versus current/similar products
- Build relationships with operational team to ensure costings accurately match operational processes
- Time bound information for price recovery and open book costings based on current agreed contracts
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Use of best in class processes and systems
- Continually develop cross-functional network
- Maintain high degree of relevant business knowledge
- Continually develop cross functional network
- Ownership of personal development
- Support and drive the Finance Vision & people agenda embedded within the team
- Living the Kerry values
Qualifications and skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Pro-actively bring insight to challenge and influence decision making
- Manufacturing & Operational experience preferred but not essential
- Working towards AAT, CIMA, ACCA preferred but not essential
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.